Sunday, November 3, 2013

SPST First Pumpkin Challenge Winner !!!

For Halloween this year, we came up with a fun filled contest that was for the SPSTeam. There were two categories that they could enter the challenge with..

1) Use a real pumpkin and carve a whimsical jack o'lantern
                                     OR~
2) Use any craft medium that was inspired by the jack o'lantern

Without further delay I would like to announce the winner of our pumpkin Jack O' Lantern contest!




This adorable jack o'lantern pumpkin was hand poured, hand carved and hand painted.

Christmas pine tree shaped scented paraffin candle / Tri colour pine tree you choose the scent candle / Christmas candle / Home decoration Four heart shaped beeswax candles / eco-friendly naturally scented candles / Valentine candles / home and garden decoration - set of 4 Butterfly shaped cinnamon scented stacked pillar candle, red and pink butterfly candle, paraffin pillar candle

Here are some other wonderful candles for the upcoming season, Please checkout her other "Scensational listings" when you get a chance!

A little about the artist that creates these beautiful candles :
.......................................................................................................................................................................

"I use my creativity and imagination in every candle I make, I have a small book where I draw my crazy ideas and then heat (sometimes burn) the tips of my fingers molding the wax to create the candles I sell.
I use quality products, from the paraffin, to the dye and the scent, the beeswax comes directly from the family beehives, and sometimes I do some wax upcycling.

I am now studying the possibility of using soy wax and/or blend beeswax with soy wax and paraffin."


LuĂ­sa Lavado
Owner, Maker

I believe candles are for any and special occasion.


I love the flickering light, the shadows, the scent that fills the room.

CONGRATS ON BEING OUR FIRST HALLOWEEN CONTEST WINNER LUISA!!!!

Please congratulate Luisa and give her arround of applause for doing such a great job on this Whimsical Jack O' Lantern!


SPS Teamies, If you would like to be featured in our upcoming crafting challenges, Keep an eye out on our team thread or our Team Blog for a chance to be featured in the next contest winner circle! :)


 And if you have any wonderful comments or have ideas that you would like to see in our upcoming challenges, post your comments below!


PRESENTED TO YOU BY OUR LOVELY LEADER: 

Tip toe thru my garden you will be delighted on the sights of the beautiful sugar creations that will be popping up in the garden, from beautiful flowers to whimsical keepsakes! These creations are handmade,and used on your special cakes and other baked goodies!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment